In the third year of your course, you have the option to take a number of subjects at a university of applied sciences in another country in Europe or beyond, including subjects not available at your own campus. You will discover new, different learning methods and will find the experience both personally and academically enriching.
- Expand your international network.
- Discover new people and cultures.
- Choose from more than 80 partner universities of applied sciences.
- Learn to live independently.
- Attend classes in another language.