A-Z list online journals
Stenden university library has a number of journals in its collection and some of them are available via this A-Z list. Some relevant journals:
- Event management
- International journal of heritage studies
- Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Tourism Geographies : an International Journal of Tourism Space, Place and Environment
Business Source Premier
Business Source Premier is a business research database and has full text coverage in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
Business Source Premier contains full text from the world's top management and marketing journals including:
- Harvard Business Review
- California Management Review
- Administrative Science Quarterly
- Academy of Management Journal
- Academy of Management Review
- Journal of Management Studies
- Journal of Marketing Management
- Journal of Marketing Research (JMR)
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of International Marketing, etc.
The database also includes other sources of full text information such as market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
For access within Stenden http://search.ebscohost.com
Hospitality & Tourism Complete
English database with partially access to journal articles on tourism, leisure and hospitality and events. These are academic journals and magazines.
Some important journals that are available:
- Journal of sustainable tourism (full text)
- Annals of sustainable tourism (abstract only)
- Tourism review (abstract only)
- Tourism management (abstract only)
- Tourism analysis (abstract only)
Database with online access to over 500 SAGE journals covering a wide range of subjects areas, including business humanities, social science, technology and medicine. It also includes some tourism-relevant journal articles.Science Direct
The full text database Science Direct published by Elsevier contains articles covering a wide range of subject areas, including: Arts and Humanities, Business, Management and Accounting, Economics and Finance, Psychology and Social Sciences. It also includes some tourism-relevant journal articles.
- Online catalogued access to a collection of specialist electronic books on Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure.
To use this database you have to register the first time.
The Elibrary includes all WTO publications, reports and documents published by the WTO in their respective languages (already over 1000 books in English, French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic). You can search full text in this database.
Company.info is a database with annual reports of dutch and international organisations. It contains annual reports of more than 23.000 organisations.
- Non-profit organisaties
- 5.000 grootste internationale ondernemingen
- Marktrapporten, prospectussen, financiële spreadsheets etc.
- Countries (PESTLE analysis)
It has over 10.000 company profiles, over 300 sector profiles and over 100 country profiles.
Part of the WTO-Elibrary is the World Tourism Factbook. This is a source that offers access to the most up-to-date statistics on inbound and outbound tourism for more than 200 countries and territories. The spreadsheets include information on hotels and other accommodation establishments (arrivals, departures, length of stay, number of rooms, occupancy rate), purpose of visit (business, professional, leisure, recreation, holidays, activities), modes of travel (air, rail, road, boat and cruise passengers), national and international trips (arrivals at frontiers, same-day visitors, domestic tourism), and the economic aspects of tourism.
Online access to 50 training videos from the TFC for higher education. Some of the subjects are: working in a customer-oriented manner, sales, management, team work, change, communication, personal effectiveness, personnel management, quality care and safety.
Online access to 32 training videos from Video Arts. Some of the subjects are: communication skills, feedback, management, motivation, teamwork, meetings and sales.